Regency Energy Partners announced a $150 million expansion of the company's Edwards Lime Gathering Joint Venture. The Eagle Ford pipeline and midstream expansion will bring capacity of the company's system up to 160 mmcfd of natural gas and 17,000 b/d of crude. Regency owns 60% of the joint venture and operates the assets. Talisman and Statoil own the remaining 40%.
Talisman and Statoil are supporting the expansion by dedicating production from their area of mutual interest. The expansion is supported through fee-based contracts and is scheduled for completion in the fourth quarter of 2012.
Read the full press release at regencyenergy.com