If you are close to Corpus Christi, come out and visit the final day of the Texas Eagle Ford Oil & Gas Expo. Several hundred people walked the aisles on Tuesday and a good turn out is expected on Wednesday.
Don't miss the next major Eagle Ford event in Corpus Christi. The Eagle Ford Shale Oil & Gas Expo will be held July 16-17 at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi.
The event is hosted by the Texas Eagle Ford Shale Magazine and will host businesses from all across South Texas.
You can get more information about the event at our Texas Eagle Ford Shale Oil & Gas Expo page.
Eagle Ford Expo Schedule
- July 15 - 8 AM Golf Tournament (North Shore Country Club); 8-5 Exhibitor Setup (AB Center); 6-8 pm Welcome Reception (Omni Bayfront Hotel)
- July 16 - 10-8 Expo open, with live service & product demos (AB Center); 5-8 pm Industry & Exhibitor Reception (AB Center)
- July 17 10-6 Expo open (AB Center); 7-9 pm Closing Reception (Omni Bayfront Hotel)
Did you attend attend the South Texas Oilfield Expo? If so, share your experience in the comment section below.
The conference brought several hundred vendors and a few thousand oil & gas participants to Corpus Christi. The event was the largest held at the convention center since current management took over in 2004.
Here are a couple of things I noticed and heard on the floor:
- Safety & Training Services and Products are in high demand. Every 5th vendor seemed to be safety related
- The Oilfield Loan & Factoring companies all said business was booming in South Texas and North Dakota
- The dealerships all said South Texas fleet truck sales have grown tremendously in the past few years.
Several of our advertisers were on hand as well:
- 24hr Safety, LLC
- Certified Training & Safety, Inc.
- Houston Motor & Control
- Rabalais I&E Constructors
- Rastrac Virtual Desktop Tools
- Titan Factory Direct Housing
- Williams Scotsman- Mobile Offices
Visit Eagle Ford Shale on Twitter for updates and photos from our time at the conference.