Don't forget about the Eagle Ford Conference & Expo that starts May 1st in Robstown.
Approximately 400 exhibitors will be on hand. Topics covered by the speakers will include natural gas vehicles, road safety & transportation, the economic benefits of the boom, and keeping oil & gas operating costs down.
You can get more information about the event at our Eagle Ford Conference & Expo page and you can Register HERE.
- Chip Haas, Chesapeake
- Omar Garcia, STEER
- David Ainsworth, Ainsworth Trucking
- Buck Russel, Union Pacific
- David Blackmon, FTI Consulting
- David Porter, TX RRC
- Blake Farenthold, US Congressman
- Bryan Shaw, TCEQ Chairman
Eagle Ford Conference & Expo Schedule
- May 1st at 7:30 am – Arrive at the Richard M. Borchard Fairgrounds – 1213 Terry Shamsie Blvd Robstown, TX, 78380
- May 1st at 5-7 pm – Networking Mixer at Richard M. Borchard Fairgrounds
- May 2nd7:30 am to 5:00 pm – Day two of the conference and expo ends with an address from Texas Railroad Commissioner David Porter
The article above was published through EagleFordShale.com’s press release distribution service. Learn more about Eagle Ford Advertising Here.