DCP Midstream along with DCP Midstream Partners plans to build a 200 mmcfd cryogenic processing plant near Goliad, TX. The Goliad Plant has an expected completion date of early 2014.
It will be the seventh plant owned by DCP in South Texas and adds to the company's significant position.
DCP's Eagle Ford System is highlighted by:
- 6,000 miles of gathering lines
- >1 Bcfd of processing capacity
- 3 fractionators with capacity of 36,000 b/d
- Access to the Sand Hills NGL pipeline
- Long-term commitments supported by 900,000 acres in the Eagle Ford.
The Goliad plant will the the third plant in approximately 18 months brought online by the company is South Texas. The 200 mmcfd Eagle Plant will be online in the fourth quarter of 2012 and the 200 mmcfd Pettus Plant is has an in-service date of late 2013 or early 2014. The Goliad Plant is expected to be online in early 2014 as well.