Where are natural gas prices and oil prices headed in 2013? Gary Evans discusses his view US oil & gas prices.
Notes from the interview include:
- Need cold weather for natural gas prices to recover
- The industry needs $4 natural gas prices
- Technology has allowed for recent shale boom
- China and India are thirsty for oil
- The US is producing more than 50% of what it consumes
- WTI to Brent spread allowed for the recent run up in oil prices
- Not bullish on oil prices, but expects more upside to natural gas
- Difficulty in leasing is really a federal lands issue
Do you agree or disagree? Share your thoughts in the comments below.