Anadarko's GM Danny Brown discusses the company's Eagle Ford operations and the drilling process typically utilized by the company.
Highlights from Anadarko presentation include:
- The company's operations border Mexico
- 25 fold increase in production over two years
- Anadarko wells are typically 7,000 ft deep with horizontal laterals of 6,000 ft (more than 10 Empire State building)
- 16 inch surface conductor is set at 100 ft deep
- Surface casing is set at approximately 2,000 ft
- Kick out and start the horizontal lateral just above the Eagle Ford formation
- 5 1/2 inch steel casing is set in the horizontal lateral
- Benefits in jobs and local economy are considerable
Read more about the company's assets at our Anadarko Eagle Ford page.