Carrizo Oil announced its first quarter earnings and reveal a production growth driven by activity in the Eagle Ford
Eagle Ford Highlights
Carrizo’s first quarter activity in the Eagle Ford includes 23 gross operated wells waiting on completion. These wells equate to potential crude oil production of more than 7,500 barrels per day. For the same period, the company drilled 14 gross (12.2 net) operated wells during the first quarter, and completed 16 gross (14.5 net) wells. Crude oil production from the play was approximately 18,700 Bbls/d for the quarter.
- Oil Production of 21,373 Bbls/d, 42% above the first quarter of 2014
- Total Production of 34,595 Boe/d, 30% above the first quarter of 2014
- Loss From Continuing Operations of $21.5 million, or ($0.46) per diluted share, and Adjusted Net Income of $6.4 million, or $0.14 per diluted share
- Adjusted EBITDA of $101.8 million
- Raising 2015 crude oil production growth target to 18%
Carrizo currently has 81,000 net acres with mineral leases and leasing activities located primarily in La Salle County with smaller positions in Atascosa, Frio, and McMullen Counties.
Read more at carrizo.com