As we reviewed 2012, we compiled a list of the most popular stories. We thought you might enjoy them as well:
- How Long Will the Eagle Ford Last?
- PEMEX Spending $200 Million in Shale Plays
- Halliburton’s San Antonio Office to be a Bexar County Supersite
- Eagle Ford Oil Prices Trade at a Premium to WTI
- Sanchez Energy Fayette and Lavaca Wells Produce 1,000 boe/d
- Marathon’s Eagle Ford Production Grew 50% in 3 Months
- Good Pay for Jobs in South Texas
- Chesapeake Will Run 22 Eagle Ford Rigs in 2013
- EOG’s Best Eagle Ford Well Produces 6,500 boe/d
- Magnum Hunter Adds Pearsall & Eagle Ford Acreage in Atascosa
- Cabot’s Pearsall Well Impresses
We wish everyone a happy and prosperous 2013. In the past year, we watch the EagleFordShale.com reach expand to almost half a million readers. If you are looking to grow your business in South Texas, make sure to visit our Eagle Ford Advertising page.