Don’t forget to have your Gulf Coast Awards nominations in before next Thursday, December 12th.
The Awards champion excellence, and whilst there are guidelines, what the Judges really want to know is what makes your company a leader in its field.
There is no right or wrong way to put an entry together.
All the categories listed below are awarded in the region:
- Award for Drilling Excellence
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion
- Award for Geophysical Excellence
- Construction Company of the Year
- Corporate Consultancy of the Year
- Engineering Company of the Year
- Future Industry Leader
- General Industry Service Award
- Industry Leader
- Industry Supplier of the Year
- Law Firm of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Midstream Company of the Year
- New Technology Development of the Year
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year
- Operational Consultancy of the Year
- Recruitment Agency of the Year
- Risk Management Company of the Year
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal – Transaction of the Year
- The TEEMCO E&P Company of the Year
- Trucking Company of the Year
- Water Management Company of the Year
Get more information at oilandgasawards.com
Conference For Excellence Planned
The awards ceremony will be preceded by a ‘Conference For Excellence‘ during the day of each of the regional Awards Gala Dinners. Companies that are selected as finalists and attending the Gala Dinners, will be invited to attend the conference for free and have the opportunity to speak.
The article above was published through EagleFordShale.com’s press release distribution service. Learn more about Eagle Ford Advertising Here.