DCP Midstream along with DCP Midstream Partners plans to build a 200 mmcfd cryogenic processing plant near Goliad, TX. The Goliad Plant has an expected completion date of early 2014.
It will be the seventh plant owned by DCP in South Texas and adds to the company’s significant position.
DCP’s Eagle Ford System is highlighted by:
- 6,000 miles of gathering lines
- >1 Bcfd of processing capacity
- 3 fractionators with capacity of 36,000 b/d
- Access to the Sand Hills NGL pipeline
- Long-term commitments supported by 900,000 acres in the Eagle Ford.
“The Goliad plant is another great example of co-investment with our general partner,” said Bill Waldheim, president of DCP Midstream Partners.