With the current forecast for natural gas, the San Antonio Biz Journal recently highlighted five Eagle Ford companies that are positioned to take advantage of these markets in 2016.
- Howard Energy Partners: With acreage in Webb County, Howard plans to build a 200-mile pipeline to deliver 600 million cubic feet of natural gas per day to Mexico
- Lewis Energy: A top producer with positions inLa Salle, Webb and Dimmit Counties.
- Energy Transfer Partners: ETP already has natural gas export capabilities in Webb County and the Rio Grande Valley.
- Sanchez Energy: With tens of thousands of acres in the natural gas-rich lands of La Salle, Dimmit and Webb Counties, Sanchez entered a joint venture worth$115 million to bridge connections to Mexico.
- Flint Hills Resources: Has petitioned the federal government to ship LNG oversees.