Weatherford San Antonio Office Planned

Weatherford International’s San Antonio office will be located in southeast Bexar County at the northwest quadrant of Loop 1604 and Interstate 37. This is likely the first of many announcements to come as the Eagle Ford Shale play booms in surrounding counties. San Antonio is the only metro area in South Texas that affords the amenities that many people will want when moving to South Texas.  Weatherford’s office will also include a yard for hydraulic fracturing equipment and other oilfield service tools.

Corporate offices mean more Eagle Ford Shale Jobs in San Antonio.

Switzerland-based Weatherford International said in June that it will build a facility on the northwest quadrant of Loop 1604 and I-37, according to a company official. The structure will include offices and bays to house and service the company’s hydraulic fracturing equipment, a company spokeswoman said.

Read the full news release at chron.com

The following two tabs change content below.
R.T. Dukes

R.T. Dukes

Managing Editor at EagleFordShale.com
R.T. is the managing editor of EagleFordShale.com. In prior roles, he advised major oil companies on strategy, the macro business environment, and opportunity screening. 2503 Robinhood, Houston, TX, 77005, U.S.A. | Telephone: 832.429.4790

Comments

1. for lease and/or sale vacant commercial zoned, 11.76 acres in Edinburg Tx, very close to two major trucks ( TA truckstop & Love’s) at West FM 2812 & North State Hwy 281, Edinburg, Tx. with easy excess to Hwy North 281. Ideal for oilfield service center-

2. James Minor says:

Hi

I have over 15 years experience in the oil & gas industry
    Please feel free to contact regarding any further questions
    that you may have.
    James Minor

3. Roger Antopia says:

Im looking for a job in a different field, I dont have any experience in Oil work but im a fast learner. Currently employed at Nationwide Insurance I work in the claims department. We take the first notice of loss when a member calls in to report an accident, Fire loss. and etc….Life comes at you fast when an incident happens. I have lots of experience in the Insurance and sales industry.

• R.T. Dukes RT Dukes says:

Mr. Antopia, Visit our Oifield Jobs page. I’m sure you’ll find an open position that fits your experience level.

• Shirley Esparza says:

Was wondering if there is a position with my experience that I can do with your company. I’m willing to start at the bottom and know that I have a lot to bring to the table! I have applied for a couple of position and get turned down each time. I’ve had a lot of things happen to me in the past few years that I’m trying to rebuild my life. I lived on the island of Galveston and was hit by Hurricane Ike and lost everything. Not looking for some one to feel sorry for me but for someone to give me a chance to regain what I had. I’m willing to work hard and long! I’m bilingual, and have work in some pretty important positions. Is there anyone out there that needs a DAMN good admin?

• R.T. Dukes R.T. Dukes says:

Ms. Esparza,

Head over the http://eaglefordshale.com/jobs

You can apply for jobs directly there.

4. Michael Holmes says:

looking for a oilfield job have cdl with hazmat and 4 years experience frac and cement

5. I am hoping you folks could provide me a list of the Frac/Completion companies working the Eagle Ford?
    If not maybe a push in the right direction? Thanks, yall’s site is very well done ,informative and helpful. Thanks, Weldon