Robstown Job Fair December 7, 2011

Don’t forget the Robstown Eagle Ford Job Fair December 7th starting at 10 am. More than 30 companies will have over 2,000 jobs on display. Get there early as expectations are for more than 1,500 attendees.

You can also add job listings and search for jobs right now at the Eagle Ford Jobs page.

The following two tabs change content below.
Kenneth E. DuBose

Kenneth E. DuBose

Kenneth DuBose is the past President of Cheyenne Minerals Inc., an independent oil and gas operator. He began his energy industry career with ARCO Oil & Gas. Mr. DuBose then directed development of natural gas storage projects with Tejas Power Corp. He was a founding member of U.S. Minerals, (acquired by Torch Energy in 1999) a provider of internet based education for America’s mineral owners. Mr. DuBose holds a BS in Petroleum Engineering from Mississippi State University. He has served on various industry steering committees, non-profit boards, and is an active member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, the National Association of Royalty Owners, the American Association of Professional Landmen, as well as being a Registered Investment Advisor. He writes on topics of oil and gas investing, wealth management and personal finance, having appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Houston Business Journal, Financial Advisor and various radio and TV outlets.

Comments

1. stephanie j perez says:

Ok. I missed the job fair. Will there be another one soon? Truck driver class A. I’m in Houston so it doesn’t matter where the next job fair location is for this project. I just need to ask the day off so a heads up on the next fair would be wonderful. Thanks.

• R.T. Dukes RT Dukes says:

Stephanie, Keep checking back. We’ll update the job fair list as the dates are confirmed by the companies hosting the events.

2. Joseph P. Bottorff says:

I have a cdl-a (16 years)in dry van , refer, grain hopper,dump,and flat bed experience. I’ve had a haz mat endorsment, and could get it back if needed. I’m looking for opportunites to support my wife and three daughters. I’m used to working hard for long hours, but need reason($) to be away from my family for months at a time, instead of a week or two. I also have worked in maintainence,calibration, quality control, and wharehousing. This move I’m considering is to better my family’s lifestyle in Plymouth,In. I would like more info for consideration from EFG to be a valuable member of Eagle Ford Shale. Thank You, JOE

3. MARIO BUSTOS SR. says:

I have 29 yrs of experince as lead & chief operator for LYONDELLBASELL HOUSTON REFINERY
    most of my years of work at the refinery I work in the reformer unit, started up a new coker unit, and chemical area, I retired from the company, and I AM a hard worker and I hope to be consider for a position at EAGLE FORD SHALE in SOUTH TEXAS JOBS.

4. Bonita Troia says:

I was wondering if there are any Paramedic jobs at your sites available?

5. I am a police officer looking for a career change.I also have a strong sales background. says:

I saw this opportunity while watching the local news in my area. It sounded like an interesting opportunity.

6. lionel ina says:

I am a class a driver tanker just drop my hazmat will get back also have twic card been driving since 1980.my number

7. Linda Morgan-Doss says:

Interested in Right of Way related positions, near Sinton, Texas. Please send me any applicable job openings. I have experience, and credentials. Due diligence, title curative, and negotiations are some of my strong points. I am also a Texas State Certified General appraiser.

• R.T. Dukes RT Dukes says:

The best place to apply for jobs is at our “Jobs” page that can be found here: http://eaglefordshale.com/jobs/

There are hundreds of listings for positions that range from truck driving to safety instructors and engineers. The job listings are updated regularly, so come back frequently to find new job postings.

8. Patrick Miller says:

Where is the Robstown job fair to be held?