Lonestar Resources plans to focus the rest of 2016 on its Eagle Ford assets in Dimmit, LaSalle and Gonzales Counties.
In a first quarter earnings report, Lonestar announced an 18% increase in net oil and gas production to 6,553 BOEPD in 1Q16, vs. 5,547 BOEPD in 1Q15 along with a net loss of $11.3 million.
Eagle Ford Operations
Throughout the quarter, Lonestar focused its technical and capital resources on the Eagle Ford Shale and boasts an increase of 23% for oil and gas volumes compared over the first quarter of 2015.
- Assets averaged 5,954 BOEPD during the first quarter of 2016, and was comprised of 3,066 barrels of oil per day, 1,391 barrels of NGL’s per day, and 8,987 Mcf of natural gas per day
- 75% of production was derived from liquid hydrocarbons, 51% of which was derived from crude oil
- Operating expenses from Eagle Ford Shale assets totaled $4.1 million, a 14% increase over the first quarter of 2015
- On a unit of production basis, field operating expenses decreased 9% to $7.53 per BOE, year-over-year as production volumes continued to grow.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Alford (see all)
- New Eagle Ford Refinery to Bring Jobs - Dec 7, 2016
- Sanchez Production Partners Gain Eagle Ford Assets - Dec 6, 2016
- Eagle Ford to Gain From OPEC Production Decrease - Dec 5, 2016