Anadarko Eagle Ford production had a record setting fourth-quarter in 2013, with a net sales volume of 53,000 boe/d. That’s up from the company’s third-quarter 2013 results by ~6% and up 36% from fourth-quarter 2012 net sales of ~39,000 boe/d.
Anadarko has become accustom to setting company records in the prolific Eagle Ford. In the third-quarter of 2013, Anadarko hit 50,000 boe/d, which set a new record. Fourth-quarter 2013 results simply established a new high water mark for the company in the play.
Anadarko Eagle Ford Drilling Becoming More Efficient
In the Eagle Ford, Anadarko reduced spud-to-rig-release times to 8.5 days in 2013 as opposed to 10.5 days in 2012. During the fourth-quarter of 2013, the company spud 88 wells, and added an additional rig for an average of 10 rigs in the Eagle Ford.
Since drilling began in the play, Anadarko has drilled more than 1,000 Eagle Ford wells and recently achieved gross production of 165,000 boe/d.
Eagle Ford Contribution to Total Anadarko Production in Fourth-Quarter 2013
Additional compression was also added to company’s Eagle Ford gathering system in the fourth-quarter to achieve 52 mmcf/d of throughput capacity.
During the fourth-quarter, Anadarko had total onshore sales volumes of 609,000 boe/d. Of that, the Eagle Ford made up 8.7 % of total production.
Anadarko at a Glance in 2013
- Q4 2014 Eagle Ford production at 53,000 boe/d
- 36,000 b/d of liquids brought to sales in Eagle Ford in Q4
- ~6% increase in production from Q3 2013
- 36% increase in production from Q4 2012
- Q4 Eagle Ford production makes up ~9% of company-wide production during the quarter
Read more at Anadarko.com
Latest posts by Kirk Eggleston (see all)
- Goodrich Petroleum Considers Sale of Eagle Ford Assets - Dec 31, 2014
- Eagle Ford Shale Rig Count Increases by One to 261 - Dec 22, 2014
- Alta Mesa Exits Eagle Ford Shale in $210 Million Deal - Dec 19, 2014